Thursday 14 March 2013

Maestro Logos: Feedback

Having received some negative feedback regarding the logo for the front cover of my music magazine I have made a few alterations based on teacher feedback. They said that the second draft of my logo did not fit the typography of the rest of the front cover and appeared to be 'too retro' not fitting with the modern style I was aiming for. In response I drew up a couple of new designs.


Design 3
Design 4

Design 5 (Current design)

After testing the logos out against the background and the colour scheme of the front cover I concluded that Design 5 looked the most modern and fit the rest of the magazine well. It was partially inspired by the logo for Q magazine with the red box around it. I have also included the logo in the first drafts of my contents page and my front cover and I am hoping to include it in other places as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment