Monday 1 April 2013

Photograph Planning: Reshoot

Before re shooting my photographs for my final cut, I have planned out what they will consist of. Some of the photographs from my rough cut will make it into my final cut with a few modifications. For example: the image I used in the rough cut for my double page spread will make it into my final cut. But I plan on changing the colour scheme to black and white and zooming in on the subject.

Front Cover Photograph:

  • Centered close up/mid shot
  • One point perspective
  • Subject in center frame
  • Parka coat, bobble hat, Sunglasses
  • Orangey colour scheme (Lights in underpass)
  • Subject pulling arrogant pose (Stroking chin?)
Contents Page Photo 1:
  • Longshot of subject leaning against wall
  • Graffiti to the left of frame, subject on the right
  • Subject with arms crossed, stern expression, strong posture
  • Black and white colour filters, adjust levels where necessary
  • Wearing parka coat, sunglasses, bobble hat
Contents Page Photo 2:
  • High angle longshot of subject playing keyboard in bath
  • Subject wearing casual clothes, hat perhaps
  • Reflection in mirror of subject with keyboard on lap
  • Subject sitting with legs stretching leftwards, looking in that direction
  • Sepia tone colour scheme



No comments:

Post a Comment