Wednesday 24 April 2013

Music Magazine: Final Cut Double Page Spread



DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD
My double page spread has changed substantially since my rough cut, with the colour scheme changing completely from a brownish-orangey sepia tone to black and white. I stuck closer to the red, white and black colour scheme I had been following in the past few pages. One of the complaints I received was that the colours I used in my rough cut were bland, without any particular colour popping out. That is why, when I switched to a black and white backdrop I incorporated red into the text.

The background image has been resized so that it takes up both pages now. Therefore the title and subheading has been moved to the left side of the page and resized to take up more space.

I also moved the quote in the article to the middle of the page and resized it to add emphasis. The first capital letter of the first paragraph is also a different colour and there is a red triangle behind the text of the article. This adds to the colour palette of the article which otherwise would have just been a bland black and white colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment